The 12th edition of ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 which is a 50 over Cricket World Cup scheduled to be held at England and Wales. Every cricket fan is excited to see their team in world cup and hoping good performance from their favorite players. One of the ten teams will lift the cricket world cup trophy at the lord’s stadium. Australia is the defending champion of cricket world cup. ICC has confirmed the prize money for Cricket World Cup 2019,a total of 14 million dollars will be awarded by ICC to ten participating teams. The distribution of Prize Money for cricket world cup 2019 is as follow:
• Winner of the Cricket World Cup 2019 will receive a total of 4.8 million dollars.
• Runners-up will receive the 2.2 million dollars.
• Two losing semi-finalist teams will receive 1 million dollars.
• Every eliminated team from the group stage will receive 500,000 dollars.
• Every team will receive 50,000 dollars for every group match win.
ICC has increased the world cup prize money with every tournament, there is an increase of 40% for Cricket World Cup 2019 prize money as compared to previous cricket world cup 2015 that was 10 million dollars. The amount of prize money will be distributed among all the teams of the tournament but the winners of the tournament will get the most amount of the money. Let’s see who will be the winner of this tournament and grabsthe most of the prize money.